Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Middleton Brewery - One Shot (Round 2)

Middleton One-Shot Wonder
Location: Everett, WA
Date: June 4th, 2018
Tag Team Partners: None

(Blogger's Note: It's been a while since I've posted.  Between a long few weeks at my day job, and lots of things going on the past month, I've been pretty busy working lots of hours for multiple days in a row and traveling around the country.  The next few posts will be subsequent but were from the last several years.  I apologize for the delay.)



I popped into Middleton to try another beer from them.  Pretty good stuff.  Here it is!

Click the link to read the original Middleton Review.

Click on the link for more information about Middleton


On my Tap for the Night was:

Style: Belgian Strong Golden Ale
Brewery: Middleton
Untapped Rating: 3.5/5
Description: "Strong Golden Ale, Hints of Belgian."
Comments: Pretty good Golden Ale.  It had a hint of Belgian in it, and made for a good refreshing beer.  Felt a bit stronger than your typical golden ale, but definitely worth drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment