Thursday, July 25, 2019

Borsche & Beer

Borsche & Beer
Piroshky & Crepes
Location: Everett, WA
Date: May 25, 2018
Tag Team Partners: Ren, Alex

(Blogger's Note: It's been a while since I've posted.  Between a long few weeks at my day job, and lots of things going on the past month, I've been pretty busy working lots of hours for multiple days in a row and traveling around the world.  The next few posts will be subsequent, but were from the last several months.  I apologize for the delay.)



I went out for lunch with Ren and her friend from work Alex.  We decided to try this European place that was in our town.  I got the Borsche and it was decidedly excellent.  I paired a special Honey Rye to go with it.

Excellent place, definitely check out Piroshky & Crepes


On my Tap for the Night was:

- Ochakovskiy Kvass
Style: IPA - Kvass
Brewery: Ochakovo
Untapped Rating: 3.75/5
Description: "Very sweet drink, like a honey rye soda."
Comments: Tasted more like a soda, but still paired well with the Borsche, and provided a sweet treat-like flavor.  I'd drink it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment