Monday, July 2, 2018

Lagunita's Brewing - 4/20 Special

One Shot Wonder
Location: Seattle, WA
Date: Apr. 20, 2018
Tag Team Partners: Ren Perry (Well...get-away driver)

(Blogger's Note: It's been a while since I've posted.  Between a long few weeks at my day job, and lots of things going on the past month, I've been pretty busy working lots of hours for multiple days in a row and traveling around the country.  The next few posts will be subsequent, but were from 1-3 months ago.  I apologize for the delay, but sleep and bills need to happen/get paid.)




The objective of the day was to collect all the 4/20 badges from Untappd.  Lucky for me, Lagunitas has a Taproom in Seattle, so I headed on down to get a beer, and obtain the ones I needed.  The trip was totally worth it (even if the line was nearly out the door).

Click on the link for more information about Lagunitas.

Or click this one for more on their Seattle Taproom

On my Tap for the Evening was: 

Style: Triple IPA
Untapped Rating: 3/5
Description: "Nice sweet ale, bitter aftertaste, light, dank, trippy."
Comments: As mentioned before, I had to try this one for the 4/20 Badge on Untappd.  Plus, it was pretty well hyped up online.  It's a great beer to drink with some friends and hang out (much like the stoner culture, but minus the THC in your system).  I liked it, and apparently they do it every year.  If you're looking for a good buzz, and you like IPA, you'll like this beer. Cheers to 4/20 Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment