Friday, June 8, 2018

Middleton Brewery - Round 2

Brewery Review
Location: Everett, WA
Date: Apr. 7, 2018
Tag Team Partners: Mat Blakeslee

(Blogger's Note: It's been a while since I've posted.  Between a long few weeks at my day job, and lots of things going on the past month, I've been pretty busy working lots of hours for multiple days in a row and traveling around the country.  The next few posts will be subsequent, but were from 1-3 months ago.  I apologize for the delay, but sleep and bills need to happen/get paid.)




Round 2 came on a Saturday night when I was hanging out with my friend Mat.  We were running around Everett, and stopped in for a drink before heading downtown.


Even the dogs have their own tap here :)


Click the link to read the original Middleton Review.

Click on the link for more information about Middleton


On my Tap for the Night was:

Style: Fruit Beer
Brewery: Middleton
Untapped Rating: 3.5/5
Description: "Very smooth, fruity Jam beer.  Flavors of raspberry and strawberry."
Comments: This was a pretty cool fruit beer.  Sweeter than the usual, it packed flavors that were pale enough to hit the spot, but sweet enough to not be too sour.  Recommended!

Style: Fruit Beer
Brewery: Middleton
Untapped Rating: 2.75/5
Description: "Sour blueberry taste, good sour beer."
Comments: Sour fruit beer.  This had a decent taste, but perhaps a little too sour for my liking.  Strong aromas and flavors of blueberry, and a crisp taste.  Give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment